The Fellowship of Christian Bloggers has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.focbonline.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Overwhelming Response to "Are You the One?"

Yesterday's post, "Are You the One?" brought an avalanche of email to my inbox.

That's a good thing!

So many of you responded with such words of encouragement and kindness that my heart is overwhelmed. You really are a special group of friends!

I am still sorting through the offers to get involved with FOCB. There are so many talented and willing folks with so much to offer, that it's going to be really tough to make a decision. Fortunately, I don't have to make that decision on my own.

I'm asking you, my friends to pray with me for the future of FOCB. I've known from its inception that the Fellowship of Christian Bloggers was an idea given to me by God and that it was going to grow in leaps and bounds. Even at the beginning, I questioned if I would have the time and skills to take it where I knew it was going. Please pray with me at this juncture in our group about where God would have us go.

Can I ask you to pray about these points?
  • Am I to release FOCB entirely to another for the next phase of growth or am I to partner with someone and still be involved in growing FOCB
  • Who would be the right person to take FOCB to the next level
  • Provision of the skills and funds needed to continue growing FOCB
  • That God will continue to bless our blogging members as they share their lives and their love for Jesus Christ with the world.
  • That God will lead folks who need to know Him or need encouragement in their Christian walk to read our blogs so that He can minister to them through the things we share.
If you are one of the people who responded to my request for help, thank you soooooo much! I am reading through your emails, visiting your blogs/web sites and I am praying earnestly about the future of FOCB and who God wants involved. Please be praying with me.

Hugs to you all,
Jan


4 comments:

  1. Praying for wisdom, for the above things. I know someone will be the perfect helper, the perfect person. (Not me, sadly. Tech challenged person.)

    I really appreciate this group. It is a blessing to see others' blogs and read such wonderful testimonies about many topics.

    Thank YOU for all of your work, Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Lou Ann. I have no doubt that God has great plans for FOCB, so I'm eagerly looking forward to the future.Thank you for your prayers!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Jan, I'm praying with you. I am confidant God will show you the way forward! Many Blessings, C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Colleen. We're working on some exciting changes with FOCB and would really appreciate your prayers as we move forward. God is already blessing and providing. Keep an eye out for upcoming changes. :)

    ReplyDelete